Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
 Author Thread: Hi Ladies....BIG update
Nai is not online. Last active: 1/29/2008 9:18:34 AM Nai
Top 25 Poster
Total Posts: 13

Hi Ladies....BIG update
Posted: 03 Sep 2007 04:30 PM
Hello Ladies,

It's been quite some time since I've been on this forum. If some of you remember I am the American muslim married to an Egyptian muslim but love Indian clothing and food hehehe. Well there's big changes going on in my life which explains why I've been away.

My Egyptian husband and I have since divorced for numerous reasons. I am now engaged to be married to a man from Kashmir. He is living in Germany and we are getting married there next month and will settle there. Melanie, I desperately need your help. His mother is sending a bridal lengha choli from Pakistan and she needs my measurements. I am not exactly sure what I need to give her. Also should it be in inches or centimeters? I'm going with a long sleeved top that comes just below the waist. We liked the idea you had for your own wedding with combining the traditional marriage colors of both countries so we are going for something that is similar to this one here: http://www.salwar.com/Gallery/Images/GHE053/GHE053t.jpg I hope you can see it. It's really so beautifulSmiley

At any rate, I appreciate any advice you ladies can offer for my special day.

Naimah
mel is not online. Last active: 10/2/2013 7:44:01 AM mel
www.pardesifashions.com
Top 25 Poster
Forum Moderator
Total Posts: 509

Re: Hi Ladies....BIG update
Posted: 05 Sep 2007 06:44 PM
Hi Nai,

Great to see you again!

You have been busy since the last time we spoke!

The wedding lengha choli is absolutely beautiful! I LOVE IT. I will be happy to help you get your measurements together.

I hope that you and your new husband will have many happy years ahead of you!

I wish you both joy.

~mel~
Nai is not online. Last active: 1/29/2008 9:18:34 AM Nai
Top 25 Poster
Total Posts: 13

Re: Hi Ladies....BIG update
Posted: 05 Sep 2007 06:52 PM
Thanks Melanie!!

You're a lifesaver as usual, lol!! I'm very excited about the upcoming wedding. I hope to send you pictures once I have a chance. It's amazing how your life can change in an instant you know?

Na'imah
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1

Pardesi Community Forums  > Marriage  > General  > Hi Ladies....BIG update  

Important Disclaimer: The forums provided are open to the public. They are here solely to provide a source of information for our customers looking for this advice, products or services. The opinions expressed on these websites are those of their individual authors. Due to liability issues the advice, ideas, products, information, products, or services these forums provide are not endorsed by this website or its owners/employees. We recommend using common sense, making inquiries to people you trust, and, if necessary, seeking professional advice before relying on material, advice, or purchasing the products or services generated from these forums.
Copyright (c) 2001-2006 Pardesi Services LLC