Pardesi Logo Pardesi
Pardesi Community Forums Home   Search   Login   Register  
Technology  > Games  > Bella Sara Royalty - Is Change Good?  

Display using:  
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
 Author Thread: Bella Sara Royalty - Is Change Good?
mel is not online. Last active: 10/2/2013 7:44:01 AM mel
www.pardesifashions.com
Top 25 Poster
Forum Moderator
Total Posts: 509

Bella Sara Royalty - Is Change Good?
Posted: 15 May 2009 08:09 AM
I was recently sent three packs of the new Bella Sara Royalty series by Hidden City Games, the licensor of Bella Sara, to preview and review with my daughter. The card designs are still familiar enough, even with the original artwork and new horses, to feel like the Bella Sara experience we know and love. My daughter and I loved looking at the new horses, the new royalty theme and the new artwork. They are as beautiful as ever and we loved the new additions! In fact, the only visible difference is the inclusion of the new tickets with the one online activation code and the subsequent missing activation codes from each card. Although random horses are assigned for every ticket activation code, Hidden City has worked out a system that will only assign horses you do not have in the Royalty series. In conclusion, change can be a good thing but even the smallest change has an adjustment period. My advice to Bella Sara fans: give it a little time, you may end up loving this new system!
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1

Pardesi Community Forums  > Technology  > Games  > Bella Sara Royalty - Is Change Good?  

Important Disclaimer: The forums provided are open to the public. They are here solely to provide a source of information for our customers looking for this advice, products or services. The opinions expressed on these websites are those of their individual authors. Due to liability issues the advice, ideas, products, information, products, or services these forums provide are not endorsed by this website or its owners/employees. We recommend using common sense, making inquiries to people you trust, and, if necessary, seeking professional advice before relying on material, advice, or purchasing the products or services generated from these forums.
Copyright (c) 2001-2006 Pardesi Services LLC