mel is not online. Last active: 10/2/2013 7:44:01 AM mel
www.pardesifashions.com
Top 25 Poster
Forum Moderator
Total Posts: 509

DIY Manicure and Pedicure
Posted: 15 Jun 2009 07:16 AM
Hi All,

I just saw this article on MSN and thought it contained some good information. I don't know that have as much time as this would take but I will certainly put some of this into practice!

http://lifestyle.msn.com/your-look/simply-chic-blog-post.aspx?post=1133672&gt1=32002

~mel~
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1

Pardesi Community Forums  > Beauty  > Natural Beauty  > DIY Manicure and Pedicure  

Important Disclaimer: The forums provided are open to the public. They are here solely to provide a source of information for our customers looking for this advice, products or services. The opinions expressed on these websites are those of their individual authors. Due to liability issues the advice, ideas, products, information, products, or services these forums provide are not endorsed by this website or its owners/employees. We recommend using common sense, making inquiries to people you trust, and, if necessary, seeking professional advice before relying on material, advice, or purchasing the products or services generated from these forums.
Copyright (c) 2001-2006 Pardesi Services LLC