Pardesi Logo Pardesi
Pardesi Community Forums Home   Search   Login   Register  
Pregnancy  > Fetal and Newborn Loss  > Resources for the Loss of Your Baby or Babies  

Display using:  
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
 Author Thread: Resources for the Loss of Your Baby or Babies
mel is not online. Last active: 10/2/2013 7:44:01 AM mel
www.pardesifashions.com
Top 25 Poster
Forum Moderator
Total Posts: 509

Resources for the Loss of Your Baby or Babies
Posted: 04 Nov 2004 07:06 PM
Dear Friends,
There are organizations out there who can help families dealing with loss of pregnancy or the loss of an infant. If you or someone you know needs help please take a look at this website. All information is free of charge for bereaved parents.

SHARE is a not-for-profit nondenominational organization providing support to those whose lives are touched by the tragic death of a baby through early pregnancy loss, stillbirth or newborn death.

http://www.nationalshareoffice.com/default.asp

CLIMB, the Center for Loss in Multiple Birth, Inc. We are parents throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and beyond who have experienced the death of one or more, both or all of our twins or higher multiples at any time from conception through birth, infancy and childhood.

http://www.climb-support.org/enabled/index.html

Please remember that while your situation may be rare and unique, you are not alone. There are others out there.
mel is not online. Last active: 10/2/2013 7:44:01 AM mel
www.pardesifashions.com
Top 25 Poster
Forum Moderator
Total Posts: 509

Re: Resources for the Loss of Your Baby or Babies
Posted: 24 Mar 2008 07:15 AM
I came across an article today with some information in it that might be helpful. Interestingly, this article appeared on MSN today just 2 weeks exactly before the anniversary of my daughter's birth and death.

The article for anyone needing to read about parents who chose to continue their pregnancy even knowing their baby would not live is

When a baby is destined to die

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23682263

The information that I felt would be helpful is that about 55 perinatal hospice programs have opened up around the United States to help parents with pregnancies listed as teminal. Their goal is to provide medical and emotional support. I wished I had something like this when I was pregnant with my twins. You can find these hospice groups and more information here:
www.perinatalhospice.org

~mel~
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1

Pardesi Community Forums  > Pregnancy  > Fetal and Newborn Loss  > Resources for the Loss of Your Baby or Babies  

Important Disclaimer: The forums provided are open to the public. They are here solely to provide a source of information for our customers looking for this advice, products or services. The opinions expressed on these websites are those of their individual authors. Due to liability issues the advice, ideas, products, information, products, or services these forums provide are not endorsed by this website or its owners/employees. We recommend using common sense, making inquiries to people you trust, and, if necessary, seeking professional advice before relying on material, advice, or purchasing the products or services generated from these forums.
Copyright (c) 2001-2006 Pardesi Services LLC